As you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has directly or indirectly affected businesses all over the world.
Naturally, we understand that you may have questions about whether or not the pandemic has hindered our ability to carry out regular operations and continue to provide our research services to your business normally.
In this regard, we would like to assure you that during this time of inevitable disruption, you don’t need to go dark on insights – as a digital market research company, our team is fully equipped to operate remotely and help clients to continue to measure consumer, business and brand sentiment and behavior and provide high-quality data and insights.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to safeguard our client’s interest with smooth continuity of projects and the well-being of our team and panel members –
Ensuring smooth operations and project continuity:
- All our team members are equipped to function and discharge their duties without endangering themselves
- We have all the necessary tools, technology, and security measures in place for a remote workforce to operate smoothly in a privacy-compliant and secure environment
- Key employees have been identified and trained comprehensively to cover for their peers and a well-defined communication plan has been prepared for any contingencies
- We have restricted all non-essential travel, and we encourage video/audio/electronic modes of communication to avoid any F2F interactions
Our teams’ well-being:
- We have implemented appropriate measures, following global and local guidelines, to ensure the safety of our team members across the globe
- Our office is being sanitised regularly and all necessary precautions and checks are in place
- We are in constant touch with local enforcement authorities to comprehend and implement any necessary protocols
Responsibility towards our panelists:
- Borderless Access carries out all its research operations online, in all countries and across different digital platforms with our 5.84M+ proprietary digital panels. This is one of the several advantages of digital research over traditional research that allows us to continue providing you with high-quality insights 24/7, all-year-round without compromise
- Our panel response rates are positive and have been showing an upward trend
- We are regularly informing our panelists about the various precautionary measures they should be taking for their well-being
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your respective POC in Borderless Access or write to email@example.com